Thursday, October 6, 2011

A LONNNNNGGGGG Time Coming

Life gets in the way of doing everything you want to doesn't it? And can throw you curve balls when you least expect it.

I was sick over Christmas, 2010, which was the start of a journey I'd never expected to be on.  The remodel was still going on and finally, beautifully completed over the summer.  Vacations were taken and family and friends visited.  Work was good and busy, but all the while, I was on a parallel and stealth ride of tests and visits to doctors and more tests and research and questions.  Things are good now, I have my priorities straighter than ever before and I am knitting, cooking, working and momming with a renewed sense of purpose and commitment.  Sometimes life's hiccups are just the thing to get you going on the right path again.

Some pics over the last 6 months: Stripe Study, Pont Du Gard, Rousillon FR, fromage!, Circle Socks, Puget Sound Summer Sunset, Kids on vacation








And completed remodel:




1 comment:

PS Reed said...

So much beauty in one post! I just don't see you often enough. Let's really try to hit a SKG meeting relatively soon!