Monday, February 6, 2012

Sweater #1 - seeing the light

My personal challenge to start and complete a sweater in one month is progressing nicely.  Completed the main body and one sleeve of my Lillian Fay as of today!  Cast on 2nd sleeve and if I can get that done by the weekend, I will be feeling very confident about completing this by Feb 16 in time to wear it at Madrona Winter Retreat!

My Nalani Perry the Platypus socks are still in the ribbing stage of sock #1...unlikely that I will complete a pair this month, but will fill in my Retreat breaks by knitting on them so should get at least one done.

Have been watching knitting video podcasts and I really appreciate the podcasters - it takes time and commitment to tape on a schedule and keep it interesting for the rest of us. 

No spinning for the past couple of weeks but looking forward to a class with Deb Robson, co-author of The Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook in a couple of week.

Happy Knitting, Happy Spinning to all.

No comments: